Other things. Sorta like posts, but not.

Friday, March 18

Additional Telephone Adventures: Starla Series

I just ate fish for breakfast. I know it was evening, but having fried fish when you wake up is just weird.
Also, I'm late because I forgot to hit send.  I can't blame blogger this time.

Today’s Exploit:

Ring Ring

Me: Hello?

Charles: Does that car of yours come with a spare?

Me: Yes, it has a donut.

Charles: Ok, just wondering.

Click

4.8 seconds later

Ring Ring

Me: Hello?

Charles: Those tires are so small, how can you tell if the spare is a donut?

Me: Hahahahahaha

Charles: Ok, just wondering.

Click

5 mintues later

Ring Ring

Me: Hello?

Chris: Hey, did Charles already ask you about your tire?

Me: Yes.

Chris: Ok

Click

2.8 seconds later

Ring Ring

Me: Hello?

Chris: You do have a spare, right?

Me: Yes.

Chris. Ok

Click

They made me suspicious, but I won that round. They didn’t make me go out to check on Starla, to see what they’d done. My nerves were a little wavery, though

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Analytics Alternative