Other things. Sorta like posts, but not.

Thursday, March 17

UPDATED: A Sample of My Nightly Conversations

Hey, Cupcake. Maybe this one (new link, this one should work) is the one with the lions? It sounds kinda familiar.

PS Happy St. Patrick’s Day

Today’s Exploit:

A recent conversation:

Ring Ring

Me: Hello?

Charles: Hay, did you ever barrel race?

Me: Um… No?

Charles: Ok, just asking.

Click

I blame it on the shoes. And on the Wyoming stereotype.

Later:

Ring Ring

Me: Hello?

Charles: Did you go to school in Laramie?

Me: I went to the university there.

Charles: Ok, just wondering.

Click

A sample of the random calls I get while working. Charles is fascinated by anything I say about Wyoming. He worked there for a while, so knows it a little. But every time he sees me we have a full conversation about it; a certain area, the wildlife, the arrowheads, why the towns are located just so.

2 comments:

  1. Um...The link to the book didn't work. Could you try again, or just let us know the title and author. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. um. that link was for ME!
    stop being nosy!!

    anyways. sister. the link didn't work. because it signed you out.
    so maybe you could find a picture of it on amazon and linki that?

    ok bye!

    ring ring.

    you: hello?

    me: is your refrigerator running?

    you: uh. yes?

    me: well you better go catch it

    hahahahhahahaha

    click.

    ReplyDelete

Google Analytics Alternative