Other things. Sorta like posts, but not.

Friday, February 11

Thankfully They ARE Married

I just rediscovered yogurt raisins. They are probably my favoritest snack ever. And they’re mostly healthy, probably more so if you don’t eat the whole bag in one sitting.

Today’s Exploit:

Today I made another attempt at making éclairs. I squished the pastry through a pastry bag successfully. It made the resulting puffs much prettier than the first try. Sadly I utterly failed at making the filling. It is still soupy goop sitting on my counter. I made a quick replacement with some instant pudding and cinnamon.

I was a bit disappointed at how much everyone liked the filling. But then that’s probably why box pudding is still on grocery shelves.

When I arrived at the weekly dance party at the studio I was greeted by Shawn and Dadbeh. Both of whom told me that I was lucky they were married.

Shawn: You’re lucky I’m married. If I wasn’t I’d eat all you’re food then turn you into a… [I can’t remember the exact phrase he used. It had something to do with dressing scantily and going to bars.]

Dadbeh: Yes, me too. I’ll even say so in front of Shelby.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Analytics Alternative