Other things. Sorta like posts, but not.

Sunday, February 20

Ode to Tea

I watched one of the Twilight movies last night. I don’t know which one it was, but I rather enjoyed it. The movie was pretty terrible and cheesy, but I had a very enjoyable time making fun of it. Also, I have to admit the Werewolves were pretty cute.

Today’s Exploit:

An ode to tea. But first, I need a refill…



Ok, I’m back, and ready to begin. *Cough, cough…Ahem*

An Ode to Tea

Tea, I drink you in the morning.
Hot, with milk and sugar.
Raw sugar, coarse grains with a slight hint of molasses.
I scorch my tongue on the first sip.
Every time.

I drink you in the afternoon.
Chilled, with lots of sugar.
Southern style. Sweet.
I think I have a sugar high.

And tea, I drink you in the evening.
Warm and toasty.
Smelling of mint and drowsiness,
Comfort and home.
I now need a nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Analytics Alternative