Other things. Sorta like posts, but not.

Thursday, February 3

Dolores Says...

Last night I went to the World Market. In Youngsville. It’s the first one I’ve been to, and it has lots of intriguing things. But the things that caught my attention were the wind chimes.

All of them.  For my porch.  It will be all tinkly and musical.
I want.

Today’s Exploit:

The day I met Dolores we talked about the weather, and the DD that walks all the time. And about the fact that I run nearly every day.

Dolores: I see you and Ricky out here every day! Haha.

Me: Yeah, I’ve got to do something...

Dolores: To get away from the rig. Ahaha

Me: Yes, I’ve got to exercise…

Dolores: Oh, to stay in shape. Hoho

Me: I’m really…

Dolores: Probably the only one that doesn’t need it. Haha

Me: But I mostly…

Dolores: Oh, you just like to be healthy. Hahaha.

I talked to Dolores for about 10 minutes. I don’t think I finished a single sentence in that time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Analytics Alternative