Other things. Sorta like posts, but not.

Tuesday, May 31

The Fly Capital of the World

Whew, this is three posts I’ve written today.  I’m worn out.  I think I need a nap.
Today’s Exploit:
This place is the fly capital of the world, I think.  I shoed 7 out the door, killed 10 and still had 17 buzzing around my head and landing on my cinnamon rolls.  
Gross.  
And that’s inside.  
Outside...
Mostly it’s ok because the wind is blowing at a hurricane force gail most of the time.  It’s nice because it’s some movement of the air in this incessant heat.  And it keeps most of the creepy-crawlies away.
But,
In front of our trailer, the one that is hiding behind the other crew trailer.  There was a sewage leak, and the other trailer shelters it from the wind.  
The flies gather in swarms.
Gross.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Analytics Alternative