Other things. Sorta like posts, but not.

Thursday, May 12

The Tickle Monster

I made some Blackberry-Cream cheese Coffee Cakelets a while ago.  I liked the blackberries.


Today’s Exploit:
When I arrived in Washington I had to rent a car.  Naturally the only one available was a small red one.  Also it was an automatic.  It was a fun trip through town, especially when I discovered how delicate the brakes were when I tried to find the clutch to stop for a stop sign.
But the whiplash is finally going away.
I drove along a lovely road through the mountains and along the river to get to Catherine and Paul’s little hideaway.  When I arrived I received the full welcoming committee.  Eli and Cavan came running out, along with Catherine behind them and China (Cheena?  I dont’ know how they spell her name) barking at me.
I gave them great big hugs and they immediately asked if I would play Tickle Monster with them.
Tickle Monster is a tag game where I am always it, and if I catch someone I get to tickle them as much as I want.  It was pretty fun, until they started getting tired and named every object in the yard “base”.   
After dinner and another game of Tickle Monster, and a bath I read a bedtime story.  They chose The Tickle Monster.  Another excuse for me to tickle them.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Analytics Alternative