Other things. Sorta like posts, but not.

Monday, May 16

She Laughed Until Her Eyes Cried

I got a sunburn on my forehead today.  Ouchie.  Just enough that it’s not really noticeable, but it hurts.  And 3 triangles on my back.  You missed some too, Cupcake.  
Today’s Exploit:
The first day my sister came over she asked if she could see my new computer.  
By the way, I got a new computer.  I love it.  I hate it.  We mostly get along.
She was looking at all of the icons and found the Photo Booth one.  Naturally she had to open it, just like I had.  And she saw the experimental photos I had taken using the effects available. 
She laughed until she cried.  
Then she had to take some also.
She kept laughing and crying.  She also couldn’t make it through the countdown to the photo without laughing, so all of the pictures have her laughing hysterically.
Over the course of her stay we took nearly 50 photos trying out different effects and angles.
Every time she laughed until she cried and got the hiccups.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Analytics Alternative