Other things. Sorta like posts, but not.

Saturday, May 14

Conversation on an Airplane

Cupcake has been singing to me and being even more goofy than usual all day.  I keep telling her that something is wrong with her.  But she denies it, so I’ll have to wait a few more days before I can perform an intervention. 

Today’s Exploit:

During my flight from Denver to Seattle I woke up in time to see the snow over Utah.  My neighbor was using her digital camera to film sections and take pictures.  
I commented on the view and she proceeded to tell me the story of her entire life.  
But she spent 42 minutes telling me how scared she was to transition from her rusty trusty 35mm camera to her new-5-years-ago digital camera.  She told me about forcing herself to only take the digital on her trip to Colorado where she’d lived for 7 years.  
I then learned some other random stuff about her job at NASA and living in Virginia.  She told me about getting a divorce and going back to Estes Park after 14 years.
Then she decided I needed to see every picture on her camera with a detailed description.  ...But it did make the flight go faster.  And she had some pretty amazing shots of the view from her front window.  Of the ocean.  I think I might need to move there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Analytics Alternative