Other things. Sorta like posts, but not.

Sunday, May 15

She Claims We ARE Twins

I just made it through my 5th week of P90x.  
I still get sore every day.
Today’s Exploit:
I met my sister at the Denver airport and we had the same flight to Oklahoma City.  We didn’t get to sit together because we got tickets separately, but that was ok because I think we both slept most of the trip.  
When we arrived I waited until she was free to get off the plane before I did.  As we exited the plane to the gate one of the flight attendants looked at me, a little in awe, and asked if we were twins.
It reminded me of the time we were in Encampment for a concert by an acquaintance. We went up to the bar because she wanted a drink.  (She was underage at the time.)  The bartender, either flirting with her or in awe, asked if we were twins.  
Cupcake:  Yep!
Bartender:  Wow!
Cupcake:  And only the younger one needs to show ID, right?
Bartender:  Sure.
Cupcake:  Ok PJ, show him your ID.
She got away with this, even though our parents were right outside the door.  And we went back to sit with them.  She claims she felt guilty since they were there, but not enough to waste the drink.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Analytics Alternative