Other things. Sorta like posts, but not.

Sunday, May 22

Wow, They Were Big

I went dancing tonight.  I think I made some new friends.
Today’s Exploit:
After dancing and “breakfast” I went to a hotel.  I checked in and went to my room.  I got ready for bed and got ready to take my contacts out.  I didn’t have a case.  
So I got my room key and my car key and went down to get one.  
On the way back I pushed the elevator call button and waited, staring vacantly at one of the posters.  The elevator binged and I went to the door that sounded.  
The door opened.
Me:  Wow.
The elevator had 5 gigantic guys filling the entire space.  Gigantic guys in black suits, being very imposing.
Guy 1:  It’s ok, we’re security.
Me:  There’s a lot of people in this elevator.
Guy 2:  No, really.  We’re security.
Me:  Ah, I see.
Guy 1:  We’re off duty security right now.  So you’re on your own.
Me:  Haha, Rats.
Guy 3:  Not really, we got ya covered.  
Me:  Aww, thanks.
Guy 1:  We got ya until our floor.  
They were very nice and excited to be off and going home.  They chatted and joked and eventually bounced off to their vehicles. 
It was an average elevator, that could probably hold 12 - 14 normal sized people.  But with those 5 guys it was almost claustrophobic.  
Wow, they were big.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Analytics Alternative