Other things. Sorta like posts, but not.

Tuesday, May 17

Cupcake and the Statues

I find new fun things on my computer nearly every time I use it.  I think I might have to try out the business card template today.
Also, I’m going to play Ultimate today.  I’m so excited.  I haven’t played in ages!
Today’s Exploit:
The other day, Cupcake’s last day here, we went to the zoo.  
We saw a baby elephant.  It was only 1 month old.  

"I love you mama"
And a baby chimp playing and showing off for a small crowd.  And baby ducks and geese.
Just so you know, I'm about to fall off this platform.  That's why I'm embarrassed
Turns out the baby ducks and geese are the most rare at the zoo because the catfish eat them.  Yikes.
And Cupcake had to have her photo taken with all of the animal statues we found.
She didn't even cringe at the bird sculputres
Yee haw?

I have a whole lot of these pictures.  With lions and tigers and bears.  
And elephants and giraffes and turtles.  And monkeys.  I think her favorite part of the day, besides learning that flamingos quack like ducks, was posing with the statues.  
And maybe attacking her cotton candy.  But I think I’ll tell that story another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Analytics Alternative