Other things. Sorta like posts, but not.

Monday, May 30

The After Party, Breakfast Style

When I got back to this rig one of the first people I saw was my friend Joseph.  
Joseph:  I haven’t seen you in forever!
Me:  It has been a long time.
Joseph:  I’ve been crying every day since you left.  That’s why I’ve lost so much weight.
Me:  Hahaha
This kid weighed about as much as a toothpick the last time I saw him.
Today’s Exploit:
After dancing and putting away chairs, one of the guys I danced with came and asked if I would be Facebook friends with him.  I agreed because he said he’d be posting all the local dances, and that might come in handy.  
He also invited me to breakfast.  
A large group of dancers goes to a nearby Denny’s to eat after dancing, those who feel up to more socializing after the night is over.  
I had nothing better to do, so I agreed.  
It was an experience.  I forgot how crazy those kids can be.  And I used to be one of them.  
The had napkin wars, and played musical chairs and laughed a lot.  I also learned about 472 versions of Spiderman, including Spider-pig whose alternate identity is Peter Porker.  I learned about the problems of all computers, and how most of these kids build their own.  
Also, for the first time in my life I was not in the minority when I said I didn’t have a TV.  It was amazing.
It was fun.  I was in stitches most of the time.  
I met a kid named Chris-Matt, I’m not sure which is his actual name.  He seemed to be in the process of changing it.  
I also met Elliot, Ben, Emily, Ray, Andre, Ariel and many others.
Way to many to remember all the names.  I think I did pretty well with that 6.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Analytics Alternative