Other things. Sorta like posts, but not.

Wednesday, May 11

Rainy Day Crumpets

I’m back!


I was going to be good and write more posts before I went to Washington to see Eli and Cavan, but Betty-Sue broke.  She got a really bad virus and the IT people had to keep her for a week to make her healthy again.  
Today’s Exploit:
My sister is here to visit.  And get into shape for fire season.  She wanted to spend days running and laying in the sun.  
So, naturally, it has been cloudy and rainy most of the time.  And she’s hurt.  
Therefore she is currently wrapped in a blanket, reading on my futon out on the porch and waiting for the crumpets to rise.  Because it is still far warmer here than in Wyoming.  I heard it was supposed to snow all week there.
She was being overly attentive to the yeast, so I told her to leave it alone.  She took that as an instruction to read her book.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Analytics Alternative