Other things. Sorta like posts, but not.

Sunday, August 8

Kolache!

The vampire crickets are multiplying. I’m pretty sure that 47.2% of the crickets I see are vampires. And 12.8% attack me. Always at my neck. They never attack my leg or arm, like they do everyone else. They ALWAYS attack my NECK!

Today’s Exploit:

Today I went to breakfast with some roughnecks. They were amazed that I didn’t know what a Kolache was. They talked about how good they were and how to order them and on and on. To order:

1: Order a kolache.

2: The waiter asks “Wi chee?”

3: Yes or no

4: “You wa wam?

5: Yes or no

Turns out that the Donut Palace is the only place that sells these glorified pigs-in-blankets. The Donut Palace is a Chinese donut shop chain. The one we went to also happened to be a Seafood and Steak place.

Kolaches are sausages with cheese bits in them, similar to what you might find at a grocery market, wrapped in frozen croissant dough and baked. I managed to finish mine, but I have had my fill of sausage for the next two years.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Analytics Alternative