Other things. Sorta like posts, but not.

Saturday, August 7

Just Friends

I was just attacked by a vampire cricket! I was minding my own business going over to the trailer when I felt something hit my in the neck. I put my hand up to brush it away, and it tried to bite me. I squeaked and threw it on the ground. I was too stunned to find a stake for it. Now I’m afraid to leave my box. I can still feel where it attacked me!

Today’s Exploit:

The past few nights the motor man, who waves every time he goes by, has come into my shack and talked at me. He talks at me for hours. I guess its okay, because mostly he’s funny.

He tells me about embarrassing things the rest of the crew has done, and his first experience on a jet, and about Disney Princesses. Also about western novels. I was very entertained and enjoyed the company.

Then the DD came in. Now every time he talks to me, the DD, he teases me about my admirer. I find it irritating.

Also, now I’m rather uncomfortable having the motor man around. Why couldn’t let me think we’re just friends? Boo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Analytics Alternative