Other things. Sorta like posts, but not.

Monday, August 2

I Win!

Today I had to crawl under the desk to release some cables. They were not working, so I was pulling them out to roll up. When I got back to take a survey my keyboard wasn’t working. And I had the hiccups.

So I tried to get the survey on the other computer. That keyboard wouldn’t work either. Nothing else gave me problems.

Finally, through the haze of hiccups, and people asking for printouts and the DD that talks incessantly while picking his teeth with a toothpick I solved the problem. The keyboards had come loose when I pulled the other cables out. That was all, just two keyboards out of the 4583 wires and cables and cords jumbled under the desk.

Today’s Exploit:

We lost power in the trailer today just as I was getting up. They came and banged on the door and asked if the breaker box was in my room. I told them 47 times to wait, (language barrier again) and finally got to the door. My first thought was: Haha they can’t watch TV! My seconds was: Shoot, my popsicles are going to melt!

I guess it wasn’t the breaker box, and something happened to make all the trailers lose power. I hope not too many people have ice cream.

After the meeting I went back to the trailer and ate some “breakfast”. The power was back on. It’s magic. Either that or the electricity likes me better. Dun duh duh dun! I win.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Analytics Alternative