Other things. Sorta like posts, but not.

Tuesday, August 24

Flash Dance

Tonight I was bored, so I wandered up to the rig floor. I was talking with some of the hands when the driller asked where I was taking them for breakfast.

Driller: What time do you get relief?

Me: Six.

Driller: Okay, where are you taking us for breakfast?

Me: Where do you want to go?

Driller: What?

Me: WHERE DO YOU WANT TO GO?

Driller: IHOP? Okay.

Today’s Exploit:

When I got up today I puttered around for a while doing a workout and taking a shower. After my shower I was digging in my duffel to find some clothes when I heard something on the stairs. (My room has an outside door and one to the hallway) I looked up trying to figure out what it was.

Then my door opened!

There I was with my hair dripping in my face and nothing on but a towel, staring at some stranger that thought my door was the main door.

We both stared in shock for a beat before he closed the door and ran away. My next move was to lock the door. Next I felt relieved that I still was wearing my towel.

The guys I live with are still making fun of me for this episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Analytics Alternative