Other things. Sorta like posts, but not.

Friday, January 8

This is Texas

So, the weather forecast has been correct so far.  It got really cold last night, and even though I left my water running it froze.  I am not lucky enough to have a bypass to keep it circulating, so...  Other than that it is lovely.  All the puddles froze.  And you'll be glad to know, dad: Black ice.  They look just like puddles until you step on one, and break your neck. 

Today's Exploit:

As you know, I've said it's cold.  But do you really believe me?  I hope you do now.  I took these pictures 5 minutes ago through the window of my box:


 I was very lucky to have a rig had run down the stairs as I was taking pictures.  A good reference for the size of the icicles.

And here are the hoses between the water tank and my trailer:


You see?  No chance of running water for the next 2 days.  Hopefully no more than that...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Analytics Alternative