Other things. Sorta like posts, but not.

Saturday, January 9

Blogging Queen

The last couple days have been pretty easy for me.  The Head Honchos out here decided to pull out of the well to find a pipe screen that was lost.  They pulled and pulled and pulled, always hoping that the screen would be at the next section.  They finally made it to the MWD tool, (mine) and it wasn't there.  This was the farthest it could have gone, because my tool blocked the path at this point. 

So we switched out our tool, with one that had a fresh battery, and went back to the box to be ready for going back down.  We were ready for 36 hours before they got to a point where we could start working again.  I'm not sure why it took this long, they don't usually come by with updates for me.  But this trip should have taken maybe 8 to come out and go back in.

On the way back in the crew ran a "rabbit" through each section of pipe.  They never found the pipe screen.  There's probably someone somewhere laughing at our struggles, while they hold that durn screen.

Today's Exploit:

This misadventure just happened to coincide with Cupcake deciding that she wanted a new template for Her blog.  So I texted some instructions.  That proved to be too complicated, so I got on Yahoo messenger.  Even that was a struggle, and I ended up getting her password and doing half of it myself.

She didn't like all of the format, so she asked me to change it.  Basically she only liked the background, and I changed most of the rest...that's what it felt like, anyway. 

But I did it!  And I am immensley proud of myself.  I know approximately nothing about html.  Yet somehow I managed to blunder along and make the page look just like she wanted. 

DA da Da DA! The Blogging Queen has arrived...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Analytics Alternative