Other things. Sorta like posts, but not.

Monday, July 18

What is Wrong With Me?

I think Doug-the-Driller was about to cry when he had to leave for his week off.  
We were buddies for sure.
Today’s Exploit:
On my way home I decided to stop and do some internet shopping for apartments in Texas.
I know, I know.  I didn’t think I’d ever WANT to live in Texas, but this durn job is cramping my home time.
I have decided that it will be worth it to live in this horribly freakishly hot state so that I don’t have to drive quite as far to work.  
After two years of making 8-10 hour drives I’m ready to give up on working in Oklahoma.  And I’m rather giving up on a chance to move to Colorado any time soon since my manager laughed at me when I asked about it.  
So I am stuck looking for places to live that meet my ever-increasing criteria.  
Number one at this moment:  Sunlight.
Number two:  Kitchen
Part C:  Washer and dryer.
The order changes, and the list lengthens, but those three are always at the top of the list.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Analytics Alternative