Other things. Sorta like posts, but not.

Wednesday, July 6

Ain’t Got No Actright

Today the driller is calling me “Cupcake”.  It makes me look around for my sister every time he says it.
Tomorrow’s supposed to be “Sugar Plum”.
Today’s Exploit:
I walked into the trailer to nervous laughs tonight.
Turns out Tommy was telling dirty jokes and they all got embarrassed when they thought I might have heard.  
Tommy:  Did you hear any of that?
Me:  ...Yep, I heard all of it!
Tommy:  Oh, crap!  
Me:  Hahaha
Tommy:  Bull****!
I smiled and walked away.  
When I returned to the room Patrick was complaining that he didn’t understand much of what Tommy said.  
He also noted that he needed to write down the quotes Tommy says.  
Then he spouted off a few, some rather vulgar.  That really embarrassed Tommy.
Tommy:  You’re not supposed to say that in front of a woman!
Patrick:  But, it’s what you said earlier!
Tommy:  Yeah, but not in front of a woman!  What are we going to do with you, you ain’t go no actright!
I just sit in my corner and watch them, taking notes for my stories.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Analytics Alternative