Other things. Sorta like posts, but not.

Wednesday, July 27

I Want It To Be October, Right Now

I’m currently addicted to cherries.  
Cherries and popsicles.  
Specially cherry popsicles
Today’s Exploit:
I decided, finally, that it is time for me to move.  
I even forced myself to leave my nice, cool apartment with the fully stocked kitchen to look for another one closer to where I work.
Since my old manager got a new job and I started working for my new manager I work mostly in south Texas.  This means that I have at least an 8.2 hour drive to get to any particular rig.  Mostly it’s more like 10.6 hours.  
But I digress.
I left my comfortable, air conditioned lair to drive around the cities of Texas in the blistering heat looking for a new place to live that wouldn’t eat 62% of my paycheck.  One that I was still willing to live in.  
And I found one.  
It’s new.  
Brand new.
It’s so new it’s not even finished being built yet.
But it will be delightful and shiny and modern.
And the best part?  
It has a gas stove.  
I’m so excited.
It also has granite countertops and stained cement floors.  
But the important part is the stove.  That’s why I chose it.  
Just kidding, but I’m really excited about it.  I’ve wanted to have one for soooo long.  
It also will get sunlight, especially in the winter.  And it’s close to a park with running paths and it’s close to downtown with live music and fun events (because it’s in a college town).  
I’m so excited.  Let me just jump up and down a few more times.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Analytics Alternative