Other things. Sorta like posts, but not.

Sunday, July 3

I’m A Strong Gell

Another gem from Don.
He was telling me a story.  He is always telling me stories.  There are so many!
I don’t remember what this story was about but whatever it was it was “Better than beer and Monday night football, and moonlight and Vaseline.”
He was rather embarrassed that I remembered that one.
Today’s Exploit:
Patrick has taken it upon himself to tell everyone he talks to about my muscles.  First he told Tony.  Then he had to tell Tommy the next morning.  
He’s commented a couple times about how he’s ashamed that it’s easier for me to carry the tool than it is for him.  
Then he told the driller.  And the next driller.  He even told the company men when they came over to chat.  
And when our new friend James-from-the-office came he was told as well.
Patrick:  She’s a strong gell!  (Gell is Australian for girl)
James:  I like that in a woman.
Patrick:  You should look at her muscles!
James:  My wife is like that, too.  I think it’s sexy.
They sat there talking about my muscles and how it is attractive and/or embarrassing as though I wasn’t sitting right there, between them.
I was probably a nice shade of fuchsia throughout the conversation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Analytics Alternative