Other things. Sorta like posts, but not.

Thursday, February 9

Too Much Food

Countdown:  Some day I’ll count and know fore sure how many days.
I was just serenaded with “I’m a Little Teapot” over the phone.
By an adult.
Today’s Exploit:
The other day I made pasta.  Lots of pasta.  Probably enough to feed an army.  And only a few people had the required courage to try it  
Now I have a pot of pasta in the fridge.
Then I went home and was given chicken and rice and asparagus.  Enough for another army.  So now I have that in the fridge too.  
When I came back to the rig I had a giant box of fried shrimp and fish and cornmeal and some beans and cabbage waiting.   
Today I was fed by another of the guys in my trailer.  He had enough food to feet 7.2 armies.  
Now the refrigerators are full.  And no one else can eat.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Analytics Alternative