Other things. Sorta like posts, but not.

Wednesday, February 8

The Silence was the Best Part


Countdown:  I forget.
I think I may be dead.  I just finished the first real Insanity workout.  I had to cheat starting the second set of pushups.  And my squats were “bend the knee a little” type squats.  
And now I am dead.
My hair is soggy, my face is dripping and I fogged up all the windows in my box.  Also, I think I may smell pretty bad.  
But I’m dead, so no one really cares.  Right?
Today’s Exploit:
I went home last night, aka 4:30 am.
I slept in my bed.
I locked my door.
I ate from my fridge.
I brushed my teeth in my bathroom.
I had almost silence.  Except for that weird drain noise that I think came from my upstairs neighbors’ washing machine.
It was bliss.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Analytics Alternative