Other things. Sorta like posts, but not.

Monday, February 6

My Hat is Clean

Countdown:  T minus one less day to prepare.
I started the Insanity workouts today.  All I did was the Fit Test and I’m exhausted.  I will be sore for the first real workout tomorrow.  
Today’s Exploit:
I was very proud of my dirty hardhat.  The one that was black with mud after my stupid mud shower.  The one where I had black hair and mud in my ears and up my nose and soaked through my coveralls.  
The one that made me stink for a week, no matter how hard I scrubbed.  
Well.  
Since I got here the roughnecks have been asking what happened, and why it’s dirty, and telling me how to clean it.
Today one of the roughnecks came over and asked if he could look at it for a minte.
He STOLE IT!
When he came back he had a nice, clean, white hardhat.
Now I can’t tell which one is mine.  And I look like a newbie.
Darn those guys for trying to be nice.  
I was proud of that mud.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Analytics Alternative