Other things. Sorta like posts, but not.

Tuesday, February 14

I Have a Valentine

Countdown:  32 Days.  Also, Day 10 for my new workout.  I can almost walk like a normal person again.
Myrtle Mint has not yet gotten her haircut.  I have been too busy reading about Bloody Jack, a crazy pirate girl.
Today’s Exploit:
I have a Valentine.  
I had forgotten what the day was.  I mean, I knew what the day was, because I have to note it on all my paperwork.  But I’d forgotten that it was a holiday.  
I’ve even been thoroughly enjoying the flavor of the month Blizzard at Dairy Queen.  
But then my good friend Larry, one of the company men, came out.  He had a plastic bag with him.  I was at a loss as to what this might mean, but I was sure to be entertained.  Larry is an accomplished story teller, if you catch the start of the story.  Otherwise it’s a bit hard to understand his accent.
Turns out he’d gone to town and gotten boxes of chocolates for both Jeana, the other MWD, and me.  
Larry:  Happy Valentine’s Day, Miss PJ.
Me:  Wow, thank you Larry!  That was so nice.
Larry:  Well, I know how you women get about these things.
Me:  Haha.
Larry:  So, I thought I’d better get something for you ladies, since you’re out here.
I shall have to get more ice cream for him this afternoon.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Analytics Alternative