Other things. Sorta like posts, but not.

Saturday, February 25

My Sister Says

21 Days left.  I might be able to make it 5.012 miles at this point.
Today’s favorite comic: Surviving the World.
Favorite quote from said comic:   You really haven't lived until you've chased cats around your house like a raptor. The impression also works better when you're willing to bite people. - Dante Shepherd
Today’s Exploit:
My sister came to visit my rig.
Mostly it was because she wanted to steal the keys to my apartment, but still...
The first thing she said:  It smells like Texas.
The second thing she said had something to do with spilling a gallon of water in her lap.
The third thing she said:  Wow, you really weren’t lying!  
This was about the size of my wonderful/hateful box.  
*Note to Cupcake:  You must try chasing Oni Satan as a velociraptor.  Please tell me how it works out.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Analytics Alternative