Other things. Sorta like posts, but not.

Tuesday, February 28

Hint Hint Wink Wink

Countdown: 18 days left - *sob*
I decorated cookies tonight.  Now the box smells like too much sugar.
Today’s Exploit:
The mud logger is one of those creepers.
Mostly he’s just irritating and an insufferable over-sharer.  
But lately he’s been hinting that I “need” to bake something.
He walked in one day and said, “So, I hear you’re a baker.”  
Me:  You’ve been misinformed.
Him:  What! Those roughnecks lied to me?
Me:  Yep.
On another day, after I’d gone food shopping I dropped my bananas and was cursing my clumsiness.
Him:  Oh! It’s time for banana bread! You bake, right?
Me:  Grumble grumble. No.
For one:  Who wants to bake in a pig sty that’s infested with mice?
For two:  Trying to force me to do something is probably a guarantee that I’ll do everything in my power to not have to do it.  Especially if you’re being creepy and stalker-ish.  
I have taken to being extra surly in the trailer so that no one will talk to me, since privacy and being alone is not a conceivable option.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Analytics Alternative