Other things. Sorta like posts, but not.

Friday, February 10

NO DIRTY HAT FOR YOU!

Countdown:  36 days.  Eek.
So.  Cherry M&M’s are no longer just a Christmas thing.  They have them in a white bag for Valentine’s day.  Yay.
Today’s Exploit:
I just had my hat forcibly cleaned, even though I clearly said I liked it dirty.  They took it anyway.  So it was shiny and white, just like everyone else’s.  So I never knew which one to pick.
Then we had to change our tool for a new one.  And when I was working it was raining mud.  Not so bad as a shower, but drip-drippy.  It got all over me and my hat and my coveralls and my sweatshirt.  
When I went back to my box I had a pretty dalmatian-like spackle on my hat.  I was excited and wiped just enough off that I wouldn’t smear my hand in slime every time I wanted to take it off.
BUT... Then I had to go back up to take some measurements.  And Company Man Larry attacked my head with a towel.  He told me that they couldn’t have me walking around with a dirty hat.  Now it’s just a streaky muddy brown.  
And no more pretty speckles.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Analytics Alternative