Other things. Sorta like posts, but not.

Saturday, February 4

Rolls of Leadership

Countdown:  Not enough days left.
I downloaded a bunch of eBooks free from iTunes.  They won’t open in my Kindle App because my computer is being stubborn; and they won’t open in my new BookReader App because they’re protected, or something.  Dumb free books.
Today’s Exploit:
Yesterday I was helping my sister with an application for a nursing scholarship.  
I was reading what she’d written, editing her punctuation (because I’m a jerk and can’t leave it alone), and adding some suggestions.  
I wasn’t paying close attention to my own typing as I did this, and ended up saying something about having a roll of leadership in the community.  
Now Rolls of Leadership are my first official, will-definitely-be-on-the-menu, item for PJ’s Kitchen.  The only problem is that I don’t know what rolls of leadership are supposed to taste like.

2 comments:

Google Analytics Alternative