Other things. Sorta like posts, but not.

Friday, April 2

Whirling Cow Disease

I am still enjoying Passive Aggressive Notes.com they have some really hilarious ones.  I even forgot to check Cake Wrecks last night because I was reading them. 

In honor of this anomaly I have decided to write my own passive aggressive note.

Dear Mr. Guy,

Thanks for the dinner invitation.  (Once was enough, you didn't need to remind me 5 times)

I really enjoy our "post-run" chats, but I'm not so fond of you coming into my trailer and talking for an hour, when I need to be sleeping.  (I do have to work nights) 

Also, stop asking me what I eat for breakfast.  (PS that's my "dinner" time)  Also, you have no right to tell me what I should or shouldn't be eating.  Insinuating that I am fat is not nice.  (Have you looked in the mirror recently?) (PS I am the only one that has the luxury to insinuate that and get away with it)
Thanks and have a nice day.

Cheers,
PJ

WahaHaha.  Just kidding... mostly.

Today's Exploit:

The other day I was running along like a good little runner when I saw a baby cow.  This is not generally unusual, I was running through a pasture.  But this little guy was all by him self.  No other cows in sight.  And it was walking in circles.  As I ran by I talked to it, probably asking it why it was alone.  It stopped circling and took a couple steps toward me, and onto the road.  When I didn't say anything else it started circling again. 

When I came back it had made it to the other side of the road, but was back to circling. 

While it was quite funny, it was also quite sad.  Something is seriously wrong with this baby.  This was reinforced later when I was in my car, leaving for home.  The little buddy was standing in the middle of the road.  When I approached it, there was no response.  No movement, no starting.  It just stood there staring at me.  :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Analytics Alternative