Other things. Sorta like posts, but not.

Saturday, April 3

Sweet!

Today I went into town again.  Last time I went I looked for the zebra, but didn't see it.  I was beginning to think it was just a really funky colored cow, and I was just imaging that it was striped.  But I SAW IT AGAIN TODAY!  Sadly I was in a hurry and didn't have my camera, again.  Someday I will document this phenomenon.  (It was hanging out with miniature ponies.  They're good buds)

Today's Exploit:

At the store today I was minding my own business looking for some piping bags when these jumped out at me:

These candles are AMAZING!  They are definitely going to be used for the PickleCake Party! (May 14, but this year we are celebrating June 4)  And the boxes!  I found some mini cupcake wrappers that had that design, and I kinda like it.  I may have to go back to that store and take the rest of their stock.  THEY'RE PERFECT!

Also today, I had the fun items in the box to take a picture when Mr. Doyle came to chat.  (Mr. Doyle is the night company man)  I really like him and he loves to tell stories. 

Mr. Doyle was telling me a story about the Postal Service near his home in Louisiana.  I guess they have the "Something" Oaks post office in a single wide trailer in White Hall (another town consisting of 1 store at an intersection).  Also the postal routes of 2 other towns pass this store daily.  (He was baffled by the confusion of mail carriers that pass the store each day.)

He was chatting away when he saw my candles.  He thought they were quite funny and asked me what they were for.  I said, "My sister, who calls herself Cupcake."  He cracked up.  He thought my nickname was even funnier...imagine that, Cupcake.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Analytics Alternative