Other things. Sorta like posts, but not.

Friday, February 12

SNOW! SNOW! SNOW!

"I'm so excited, I just can't hide it..."  The rest of the song really doesn't help convey how extatic I am that IT SNOWED ALL NIGHT!  We got 4 inches.  And when I came out to the box, a SNOWMAN greeted me!  It's almost like a real winter.

I would love to show you pictures of this phenomenon, but Hotmail is dumb and won't let me look at my emails, and I still haven't gotten my camera charger back.  Now I'll have to wait even longer, because there is no way to deal with snow around here.  All I can do is wait.  BUT THERE'S SNOW!

Today's Exploit:

I'm too excited, so this is gonna be really short.

Yesterday I was sitting at my computer and the DD was entering a survey and some other data into his.  Suddenly he made a muffled noise and then:

DD: I feel like a marsupial, I always forget I have this pouch [in my sweatshirt].

Me: Hahahahahahaha

I'm pretty sure a marsupial has never forgotten that it had a pouch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Analytics Alternative