Other things. Sorta like posts, but not.

Wednesday, February 10

Nighttime Woes

The past few nights I haven't slept well.  A large factor in that was the heat in the sleeping box.  For some reason these guys think it needs to be 80* to sleep.  I on the other hand think the colder the better.

Actually the only person that likes it warm is the day DD.  Of course he's the one I get to work with, and therefore we sleep at the same time.  Bummer for me.

Today's Exploit:

Last night it was HOT in the box because I had the oven on to make some cookies.  So I did the logical thing and turned the AC on. 

It was LOVELY.  I only woke once, when the DD was in the hallway grumbling about how cold it was.  And my hands were safe from my scratching.  All around win, I think. 

When I got up, the DD asked if I turned the heat on before I went to bed.  I told him no, I turned on the AC.  He kinda laughed and said he woke at 4 freezing.  I apologized.  End of story, right?  Nope.  He came out to the work box before I did.  When the night MWD said hi, the DD said F*** you and made a nasty gesture.  Hmmm.  Taking his frustrations out on the boys. 

Sorry guys.  I know you can handle it.  Because, while I feel bad that he was cold, I definitely don't feel bad enough to keep it from happening again.  I spent 4 or 5 nights roasting, he can spend a few chilly.

The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Analytics Alternative