Other things. Sorta like posts, but not.

Saturday, August 6

Epic Battle

I discovered the other day that I left the power cord for my work computer in the office.  In Houston.  Yay.
Today’s Exploit:
I think I’m finally better.  
That fever turned out to be the not-so-subtle message to me saying “GO TO THE HOSPITAL!”  I  am a bit oblivious sometimes and didn’t catch the more delicate hints.
So I went to the doctor and got drugs for my illness.
I spent the next few days sleeping on the couch because the bed was too hard.  
I also had the pleasure of being squeezed by a bridge troll, stabbed by an evil pixie, stomped on my an elephant and bashed over the head by a gargoyle.  
It made me want my mom.  
It made me want chicken noodle soup.
Next time I get a “knot in my back” I’m not waiting until I get a chance to get a massage.  I’m going to the doctor.  
Stupid kidneys.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Analytics Alternative