Other things. Sorta like posts, but not.

Monday, August 29

Does The Ladder Go Down, Too?

I’m closing in on 300 posts.  And it hasn’t even been 2 years yet.  I’m rather shocked.  Also, I’m kinda amazed that I still have funny stories.  I suspected that the funny would dry up after I started writing it down.  But it just got worse.  
Today’s Exploit:
I’m working with a trainee that has only been working for about 2.1 months.  She has only been to 1/2 a job before this one.
She already knows what she’s doing and is more competent than I am.
I guess it’s a good thing I have no aspirations to climb the corporate ladder here.  I’m content being at the bottom of the totem.  
Less stress.
Less eczema.
Maybe next week I’ll be ambitious. 
Right now I’m just happy that the trainee actually listens when I give suggestions and answer her questions.  The last guy thought he knew everything after 2 weeks of training.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Analytics Alternative