Other things. Sorta like posts, but not.

Sunday, August 28

Searching for Boxes

My friend Kevin finally got his stolen truck back.  He says he’s never going to Oklahoma again.  Except next month to help me move.  
Today’s Exploit:
I got boxes today.  Some plastic ones to save my pillows and blankets, the ones that I’m not willing to sacrifice for the safety of my table and chairs and futon and bed.  I believe those will be protected by my fire sheets and 400 year old towels.  
I was going to get some cardboard boxes, but it was not a delivery day at Target.  So they told me to come back on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday or Saturday.  Naturally I would manage to go on the day they didn’t get one.  
The guy I asked was very helpful.  After he told me what days to come back he followed me out of the store and suggested I go to the liquor stores or bookstores for boxes.  But I should make sure I call ahead to have them held for me.  
Good advice for a Sunday afternoon.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Analytics Alternative