Other things. Sorta like posts, but not.

Friday, August 26

Starting My Packing

I get to go to North Dakota!  And see some mountains, and some nice weather!
Today’s Exploit:
I started packing.  I’m really excited.  I’m ready to have a nice view and some direct sunlight, and a nice stove in my kitchen.  
I packed all my books and tried to organize my papers.  I even got the spare beds broken down and ready to go.  
And then I ran out of boxes.  
So I decided to go dancing.
I spent the whole time wondering where I could get boxes and if I wanted to get them from the grocery stores or from a moving store.  I also considered some plastic tubs.  
It was very distracting, and I’m out of practice dancing.
I was kind of a mess.
I also daydreamed about having my piano in my new living room.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Analytics Alternative