Other things. Sorta like posts, but not.

Tuesday, August 9

My Sunshiny Shadow

I’m ready to go home and take a nap.
Today’s Exploit:
I have a new shadow.  
This one is much more perky than the last one.  
She’s also a lot smaller and less intimidating.  
She follows me everywhere, once she sees me.  When I walk outside and catch her attention (even if someone else is petting her) she will perk up, her ears will go up and then she will start galloping at me.  Or gallumping.  Anyway, she’s still a puppy so she’s not entirely in control when she does that, therefore I must always be on my guard or I might get taken out at the knees.

I have been going for walks in the evening.  She follows close enough on these walks that she steps on my shoes.  
Occasionally she will run off to find a stick that she can kill, to show off for me.  Once the stick is thoroughly dead she will come prancing back to follow right on my heels again.  
I want to adopt her.  And take her home, and go for runs in the park.  Also, probably give her a bath.
But I’ve been good and haven’t even named her.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Analytics Alternative