Other things. Sorta like posts, but not.

Saturday, October 9

Something's Wrong

I have recently discovered cowboy boots. I always thought that they were silly, but these crazy southern people convinced me to get some. And now I am completely in love. They are so comfortable. I’m tempted to wear them every day for the rest of my life. Or until I find something more comfortable, whichever comes first. Probably I’ll sleep with them tonight. Maybe tomorrow, too.

Today’s Exploit:

Something is wrong with my classmates. Other than the fact that they are all engineers and far smarter than I. Which is tragic, because I never understand anything that they say.

It appears that I am the social person in this group of 21 people. I am the one that talks to everyone in the class. I am the one that makes friends with other classes, and invites them to join our outings. I am the one that calls everyone in the class to invite them to parties.

What is the world coming to? That I am the most outgoing person in this group?

Onward to more learning.

Until later, my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Analytics Alternative