Other things. Sorta like posts, but not.

Thursday, October 7

Game Room

Torture:

Lack of sleep
Computer problems
1 Exam, on the offending computer
3 PowerPoint Presentations in the dark

Today’s Exploit:

Yesterday we had a party, to celebrate everyone passing our first exam. The “organizer” bought four cases of beer and invited everyone in the class. Only 8 people came. We have 21. So we invited some other classes. They brought a case of beer each. I think we still have about half left. And the party lasted at least until 2:00 am, I’ve heard.

Not that I was there that long. I left at midnight. Because I woke up at 4:12 that morning, or the one before, whatever. I was tired. And delirious. I didn’t need beer to feel tipsy and dizzy.

We played foosball, air hockey, ping pong, pool and some wii games.

I have acquired a coach for ping pong. He says I’m improving very quickly. Probably it was because I didn’t care if I played well or not. But we won’t tell him that until I actually try to play seriously.

It is time to resume the presentations.

Good Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Analytics Alternative