Other things. Sorta like posts, but not.

Friday, October 8

Extra Excited!

Naps are the cure for everything. I think they should be mandatory.


The end.

Today’s Exploit:

Last night I was sitting on the floor, watching the crazy foreign guys (plus one from Missouri) play billiards. The extra crazy Scottish guy then decided to maul me:

Mike: Good Morning, Woman! What are you doing!

Me: Good Morning! Sitting.

Mike: Perrrfect!

Sits on me.

Me: Ack.

Mike: Woman! You make a comfortable chair!

Mike: Woman! Move your leg so you’re a more comfortable chair!

Mike: That’s better!

Later, when he finally decided that I was no longer a good chair:

Gets up and opens the door.

Huno: Where are you going!

(All these guys have one speaking pattern: Extra Excited.)

Mike: Out to tend my sheep!

Huno: What!

Mike: I’m going! Out to! Tend my! Sheep!

Apparently this means going to smoke. Learn something new every day, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Analytics Alternative