Other things. Sorta like posts, but not.

Sunday, July 11

Chatting

The other night I was woken at 1:22, again. This time it was my sister wanting to chat.  That meant I had to be awake enough to see the screen, and to hit the keys in a semi literate manner.

She talked to me for 13.8 minutes before she realized that I’m not supposed to be up at 1:22 in the morning. I’m working days right now!

Yet another morning of not being fully rested. I need to start going to bed at 7:02 so that I can get enough sleep with the number of times I wake during the night.

Today’s Exploit:

Yesterday I chatted with a friend I went to training with. He is working in Colorado. And he really likes to remind me of that. This is how most of our conversations go.

Taras:
>im kinda glad im in colorado.. the weather doesnt get hot here

Me:
>I hate you. At least it's been rainy the last couple days, so it's only incessantly humid, and not quite as deathly hot.

Taras:
>ewww
>i dont wanna hear that
>reminds me of la

Me:
>I'm pretty sure that the humidity is 237%

Taras:
>like in a steam room?

Me:
>Yep.

Taras:
>sunsets are beautiful here as well
>im going on a vacation after this job.. did i tell u that yet?

Me:
>Yes, thanks again, though
>I don't want to talk to you any more, you're mean

Taras:
>hehe
>im taking 23 days off . .going to ukraine for my friends wedding.. and then to the black sea.. and then shwitserland and france and italy.. and maybe elsewhere..

Then he complains about me being greedy and wanting to take vacations. He also tells me that he doesn’t have a girlfriend because he is too nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Analytics Alternative