Other things. Sorta like posts, but not.

Wednesday, March 31

Oh, The Irony...

Drilling has been slow the past week.  While I'm glad that everything is working properly, it makes for very long nights.  So I end up reading a lot, and staring off into space, and surfing the net. 

Today's Exploit:

Last night I was reading Cake Wrecks and came across a link for a site called Passive-Agressive Notes.com.  It has some hilarious notes written by some very angry people.  I spent much of the night laughing at these notes. 

I had to stop for a while to make some plots of the data I collect and go to a safety meeting. 

I was laughing so hard I almost couldn't go in when I arrived at the meeting to find this on the door:

(TaKe Boot's oFF
or mop beFore you Leave
If not stay out ouR damN TraileR)

Hahahahaha.  Oh my.  I may have to send it in.  Or maybe I'll just laugh at it some more here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Analytics Alternative