Other things. Sorta like posts, but not.

Monday, March 15

TV Adventure

Today I didn't have much to do.  I played on the computer, watched some TV, doodled...I am fascinated by the old Nashbar logo.  I can't find it anywhere, and I can't get it to look right, but I try, nonetheless.



I was going to make some cookies, but then the day MWD and DD went to bed, and I didn't want to be too loud, and I lost my motivation. 

Today's Exploit:

Instead of cooking I watched TV with the night DD for a while.  I'm not sure if he was interested in the show, or we were both just too lazy to pick up the remote.  We ended up watching the Outdoor channel for about 3 hours.  I wasn't terribly interested in the shows, but I was fascinated by the commercials.  Especially the ones for women's outdoor apparrel.  They cracked me up.  All of the women had their hair perfectly fixed, down and in the way, they wore makeup as well.  Hahahaha.  Who in the world is going to get up at 2 or 3 in the morning to curl their hair and put on makeup so that they can go out at 4 and shoot a deer or elk?  I'm sure it happens, but really.

I also entertained myself by doing dishes.  That is pretty sad, considering I hate doing dishes.  I also bleached the counters to get rid of the little ants.  The are about as big as fleas, but they're the only ones that have ever bitten me.  And it's not fun.  Also I somehow managed to get bleach on my shirt.  It was one I liked, too. Dang.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Analytics Alternative