Other things. Sorta like posts, but not.

Wednesday, March 3

Catfish

Today I talked to my mom and my sister.  I was doing some math problems to refresh my memory.  My mom asked why, and told me that she enjoyed doing math also.  My sister said "ew".  Thanks for your support, Cupcake. 

Today's Exploit:

Today the Day MWD finally got around to cutting his fish to be ready to fry.  This is the first rig that I've been to where all the people cook for everyone on a regular basis.  It's kinda fun, and sometimes scary.  Like today.  They are frying catfish.  Um.  I guess I'll try it, but I'm a little apprehensive about eating fish.  And I really am not a big fan of fried food, or rather my guts are not. 


Wish me luck.  I think I'll need all I can get.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Analytics Alternative