Other things. Sorta like posts, but not.

Monday, November 22

BFF - Probably Not

It occurred to me today that hunting season is in session. (I have this revelation several times throughout the fall, because there is no snow here) I also realized that I was on some back road in the country. And I wasn’t wearing orange. And probably I was surrounded by hunters.

I ran really fast back to the main dirt road.

Today’s Exploit:

I have had another baffling conversation with my friend Joseph.  I thought I'd share it.  Please let me know if you can make more sense of it than I.



Joseph: Haha. Yes. U aren’t boring to me. I like that we text.

Me: Me too.

Joseph: :) yaYyy. Bffs. Haha

Me: Haha, that’s akward.

Joseph: Awww What! :( haha

Me: I don’t know. I guess I’m not a “bff” kind of person?

Joseph: Ooooo. Its cuz I’m white huh? I see now.

Me: Yes that’s it. And you’re not tall enough. And probably smarter than me. Otherwise it would be ok.

Joseph: Awwwww. I’ not tall enough? Womp. And I thought I hada chance wit u :(

Me: It’s true. You must be at least 7’3”.

Joseph: O ok. Well ill delete ur number now :( haha

Me: Also you must speak with a “valley girl” accent. And I really hope you don’t because hearing people talk like that makes my hair hurt.

Me: We can be regular friends. Just not bffs. K?

Joseph: Hahahahahahah. Oookkkkk

Me: Do you ever go ice skating? I want to learn how to play hockey.

Joseph: Yesss I love ice skating!

Some of our conversations remind me of conversations with my sister. For example the conversation about her bum

1 comment:

Google Analytics Alternative