Other things. Sorta like posts, but not.

Sunday, November 21

I Met More

Today I told the DD that I am thinking of moving.

He spent three hours telling me everything that’s good about Corpus Christi.

Unfortunately living there would leave me in the same predicament I’m in now: I have to drive at least 6 hours to get to my job.

Today’s Exploit:

I went for my daily run today. It was a fight to get myself out of bed, and then dressed and out the door. Then it was a fight to make myself keep moving.

On the bright side I met 4 dogs.

The Husky: I named it Sasha. It was just there to run with me. Stayed with me for about half a mile before it saw a rabbit and took off. Then it found me when I was at work.

The Border Collie: At least I think that’s what it was. It barked at me for 4.83 minutes then hid as I got close. I could hear it rustling around in the bushes as I passed.

The Pug: I met this guy chasing cars, and stopped to pet him. He is a jumper, and too quick for me to keep him down. But we’re friends for life since I petted him.

The Black Lab: This guy was turning grey, but still trying to chase cars with the pug. I called them Harry and Garfunkel. He held back until Garfunkel got some pets. Then he came to visit. He was almost as big as me, and he smelled bad.

To Harry’s owners: He needs a bath!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Analytics Alternative